Friday 10 February 2012

Canada here I come....

It's nearly time to pack my bags for the next adventure. On wednesday I'm heading out to Canada with Lukasz to meet up with Gordon Macarthur - our local jedi. I met Gordon last year at Ecrin Ice Festival and he invited me and Lukasz out to visit him and go climb. He's been pretty busy this last few weeks hurtling around the world on the Ice World Cup roadshow but after the Romanian round this weekend he's heading home for a little while before the finale in Russia, a perfect opportunity to get a trip in.
Gordon has been developing a place called Bull River over the last couple of seasons and he's mad keen for more there and a whole load of other stuff around the area. Check out this video of last year at Bull River - definitely got me inspired.

No comments: