Wednesday 30 March 2011

Lecture in Manchester ........

Ok, it's a bit late for me to be posting this on my blog - I blame the sunshine for making me go out climbing instead of taking care of the slightly more mundane bits of life!
Mountain Equipment Store - Manchester
Anyway - I'm going to be appearing at the Mountain Equipment Store on Deansgate in Manchester tomorrow night at 7pm. Entry is free but the shop would really appreciate a call to let them know how many chairs they'll need! So please give them a ring if you are interested in coming along to see some great pictures (thank you Lukasz) and hear about some of my adventures.

The number to call is 01618398468 and you can find a map here.

At the moment this is a one off - but it might become a little series around the country in the autumn teamed up with other M.E. Pro Partner Andy Houseman. Would you come along if we did?

No comments: