Monday 10 October 2011

Back to the south...

Just arrived back from Edinburgh after the film festival weekend. Thank you to everyone who came along to my lecture and sorry if it was a bit long - who knew I could talk for so long!! Once my bit was over I could relax and enjoy other peoples films and talks. Especially enjoyed getting to finally see the whole of The Swiss Machine, the film about Ueli Steck - and what made my weekend was that there is a bit of footage of him climbing my route The Secret in it too. I am now inspired to get on the training wagon and really try and get myself in tip top shape ready for the winter. I might even drag a pair of running shoes on......... although I promise not to run around in tiny running shorts in a Ron Fawcett style.
Here's a little section of The Swiss Machine film see if you can spot The Secret - blink and you'll miss it!





Sat waiting in my inbox was an e-mail from Dan, with some photos from the last couple of weeks. We have been out on some guide book photo missions up on Kinder - one day was amazing the the other was completely the opposite hence the change from vest tops to wooly hats.

Here's a few of them...... www.danlanephotgraphy.com











2 comments:

James Thacker said...

Did you do Bone Working? Future classic..

Andy Turner said...

Missed that one out I'm afraid, blame the lashing rain!